What kind of materials does plate heat exchangers’ framework usually adopt?



Plate heat exchanger framework is composed of fixed and moveable plates (including baffle, the intermediate plate), upper and lower guiding bars, columns, tightening bolts, anchors, etc.
  • Plates Materials
 Note: fixed and moveable plates (including baffle, the intermediate plate) can be coated by 0Cr18Ni9, 0Cr17Ni12M02.
  • Bolts Materials
  • Upper and lower guiding bars
Small plate exchanger: Using round steel. Commonly used 35, 45 or stainless steel 304
Large plate exchanger: Using the I-beam, H-beam. Commonly used Q235, 35, and stainless steel 304.
  • Column、Anchor
column: Using the U-section steel, I-beam, H-beam. Commonly used Q235, 35, and stainless steel 304.
anchor: Using Q235, 35, stainless steel 304
  • Selection
When you select materials, it is necessary to consider their working conditions: for example using stainless steel materials on food machinery. Choosing container plate, intensity is higher than carbon steel, but the price will be higher. Choosing alloy steel/quality carbon steel, intensity is higher than that of carbon steel, but need a higher price and longer delivery time. The intensity of stainless steel is lower than carbon steel. Please take into consideration the influences of various factors.

Commenti

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic.
    stainless steel pipe fittings manufacturers

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    Carbon Steel Pipe Suppliers

    RispondiElimina
  3. I need to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
    Carbon Steel Pipe suppliers

    RispondiElimina
  4. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again

    carbon steel pipe fittings manufacturers

    RispondiElimina
  5. thanks for the great piece of info, visit steel and site for more piece of info

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for sharing quality information. Keep on sharing such blogs. Visit Kalpataru Piping for more information about Bulkhead Male Connector

    RispondiElimina
  7. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Very nice post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Continue the good work! UNS S31803 Pipe Fittings
    & UNS S31803 Flange

    RispondiElimina
  9. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. Aleacion Tubos

    RispondiElimina
  10. Several many thanks for share your blog website right here. Unifit Flanges

    RispondiElimina
  11. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us ..... Prisha Alloys

    RispondiElimina
  12. I am extremely inspired by this post. I really like this post. Nandini Steel

    RispondiElimina
  13. Great blog ! I am impressed with suggestions of author. Vintex Steel

    RispondiElimina
  14. Great Post !! Thanks for sharing with us. For tube fittings Visit my website Victor Steel

    RispondiElimina
  15. This is a fantastic blog with a wealth of useful information. I appreciate your efforts Kalpataru Flange

    RispondiElimina
  16. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. Aashish Metal

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari